lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] next development snapshot?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] next development snapshot?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:58:46 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

I'd like to do 2-3 more patches before 2.8.6.  I'm halfway through one
patch, but more urgent things pushed lynx down the stack (ncurses, xterm
vile and cdk have gotten attention, lynx, dialog and bcpp haven't).

cdk? Hmm, interesting (that one shows up in MirOS too ;)

I'm busy with all things at once too (base, security fixes,
XFree86, c++, ports...) so I know how you must feel...

        ftp://dickey.his.com/temp/lynx2.8.6dev.11h.patch.gz

Okay, I'll have a look and take that as base, thanks!

ok - it's probably reasonably stable.  I had been working on fixes for
the wide-character stuff, and don't see any notes about that in my to-do
list.

I'd also wanted to make some progress toward making things like the options menu and links-page able to use the memory-caching logic (so toggling to/from source view wouldn't rebuild everything), but have only some notes about things to change.

But you're not asking about a development snapshot, but a release,

No, I'm going with development snapshots.

fine.  I don't know of any new bugs introduced in my snapshot (so far).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net