lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] pretty or not pretty...

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] pretty or not pretty...
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:26:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi people,

while discussing a bug in the prettysrc printing with Rado in IRC
(he'll drop a mail later I suppose) I found an interesting thing.

When you have prettysrc off, the HTML source is shown "as is" ex-
cept for the '+' signs at the beginning of a continuation line. I
don't switch prettysrc on because the colour confuses me and tags
are shown in uppercase, but with prettysrc on, you can navigate a
link even in the source code and activate it which is something I
miss in the non-"pretty" source view.

Is there a way to enable ONLY the navigability of links (not only

TIA

bye,
//mirabile
--
ich habe gerade erfahren, was ich zu silvester alles gemacht habe: hab mit nem
weihnachtsmann aus plastik geredet, hab mich mit den feuerwerkskoerpern fast