lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] dev 18 : compile error

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] dev 18 : compile error
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:47:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006, Philip Webb wrote:

060603 Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2006, Philip Webb wrote:
Compile crashed at this point :
fix in  ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/lynx2.8.6dev.18a.patch.gz

Thanks: it's compiled, installed & seems to be working ok.
I like the new cfg option to suppress the R/L margins.

yes. I have a note from last fall that Steph Caunter had found some bugs there (have to revisit that and 2-3 other bugs). I'm currently able to push lynx toward the top of my stack, am thinking I might get 2.8.6 closed out this month...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net