lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:29:51 +0000 (UTC)

Stef Caunter dixit:

> Well, I should have realized that was done for a reason. Fixed, attached.

Okay, thanks.

Minor criticism:
< includes the cacert.org certificate. Download the latest revision; read the fi
le
< to see how to get the certs out.

a) please send 'diff -u', it's much easier to read (Tom, is that
   preferred by you too?)
b) I'd wrap at 72 or so columns, but maybe that's just me
c) "read the file to see how to get the certs out" sounds like
   hackery, I'd replace that by "pass the file through unshar,
   if installed, or /bin/sh otherwise, to extract the certificates".

Tom?

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt