lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with SSL certificates in Lynx

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem with SSL certificates in Lynx
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:10:55 -0500 (EST)

You appear to have lynx built with gnutls, but succeed in testing with openssl. Are you able to build with openssl? Documented usage procedures are done with openssl. The 2.8.5 release will connect without error unless cert is a wildcard cert. You have exported SSL_CERT_DIR and SSL_CERT_FILE appropriately for your shell?

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html