lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Bug in LYPrintImgMaps

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Bug in LYPrintImgMaps
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:20:36 -0700 (PDT)

There appears to be a bug in LYPrintImgMaps, introduced into LYMap.c
with 2.8.6dev.16. This is used to print the content of USEMAP links when
doing a dump, such as at the end of a PRINT command. It is printing the
contents of USEMAPs not just for the current document, but also for
previously visited documents.

For an example (sent to me by a user of the DOS port), visit the site
"http://www.crusadeinfo.net/schedule.htm";, then GOTO
"http://www.changeofpace2000.com/schedule.htm";. A print now will include
the USEMAP from the crusadeinfo.net page after the links from the
paceofchange2000.com page. I don't believe that this is the intended
behavior. I looked at the code in LYMap.c, but don't see the obvious
fix.

                            Doug

--
Doug Kaufman