lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx (2.8.6rel4) compile probs on MacOS

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx (2.8.6rel4) compile probs on MacOS
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:55:19 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Gregory Sudderth wrote:

Whooops! Bad use of wildcards, first down, yellow rag, white card, bring out the tape measure, whatever. Looks like my tar command got the wrong file.

It compiled. We'll let you know how it runs on Leopard pre-release as well (Intel). My machine is still PPC/Tiger. Is there someone to report the GOOD news too if there is any?

just us - on the mailing list

thanks

Thanks!

G.