lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx color flaws

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx color flaws
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:12:44 -0400

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 06:43:23PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> =- Thomas Dickey wrote on Mon 19.Mar'07 at 17:52:29 -0400 -=

> > A couple of the files aren't available (tab-mid.html, and I
> > don't see a link for the source for tr-pad.gif). For the others,
> > I do see similar pictures on the screen...
>
> Argh, I'm very sorry:
> - tab-mid added (typo htm vs. html),
> - td-wrap added,
> - colors.html for missing tr-pad updated.

Is there a source for textarea.gif ?

> When you re-check them, then you can reproduce _all_ of them?

With formfail, I'm seeing different colors than your picture (submit
and TXT are different yellow/red and default/blue - so "Submit" is still
in a different color than formok.gi).

> Wow, once in a while it's not my setup messed up, *relief*. :)
> Thank you for confirming.
>
> But then this means a lot to fix ... I'll have a look at the
> DFN,SUB,SUP defects, because there I have a chance to find a
> solution myself. The other stuff is too complex for me (atm).

It might be simpler to fix than the table layout ...

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net