lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Re: how can I trace down "pauses"

From: Virden, Larry W.
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: how can I trace down "pauses"
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:17:52 -0400 (EDT)

I contacted the wub developer - address@hidden - who reports this:

Larry,

I have more data points on Lynx v Wikit ...

Apparently, works for  2.8.5rel.1 and 2.8.5rel.5 (29 Oct 2005)

I've looked at the code, and watched it close the socket after sending one
response (which is what one would expect.)

I have had very strange problems, though - with Lynx/2.8.7dev.4 and similar - I
can connect to my local machine, and it works, but not to wiki.tcl.tk.  I can't
even connect in order to test.

I'm stumped.  Could you run this past your lynx contacts please?
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden><URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ >