lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] bugs: also some lost features?

From: PBM .
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] bugs: also some lost features?
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 00:17:35 +0200

On 6/5/07, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
the changelog is the place to start looking:

But that is not reason why it is not properly documented.
I still found myself spending hours reading CHANGELOG and it is
to cryptic and not usefull for developers and even more for end-user.
I tried several times to read changelog but did not remember I have
read something like this ...also changelog is not part of online
help. Do you want from end-user to read changelog, I do not. But
someone who is native English speaker should add this feature to
help system.
To make this feature more usefull I will try to write some patches
in near future to fix some bugs.