lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] full session support

From: Paul B. Mahol
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] full session support
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:02:03 +0000

So please enlightent me, how should we call it, IMHO that is the
easiest thing to do. And because your are maintaner feel free to
replace Jar to something better.
What about Cookie Jar? should we rename it to. I do not bother, just
let lynx still support cookies.
beside I found again few stupid bugs, which could segfault lynx, here is fix.