lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] lynx 2.86 and http://1saleaday.com/

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx 2.86 and http://1saleaday.com/
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:26:20 -0500 (CDT)

For the most part lynx can be used to buy the item on sale except for what happens on the field of CVV where you need to enter the numbers on the back of your credit card. That field isn't highlighted and lynx passes over it like it's not even on the page. With internet explorer, it shows up as an unlabeled field. I haven't been able to access the form to fill out with firefox or safari yet so can't say what happens with those browsers yet. When I've had a good rest and am well fed and ready for some more frustration I'll try again and see what I can find out.