lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Auto Refresh

From: Baker, Andrew
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Auto Refresh
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:33:13 +0100

Hi All,

I've just installed Lynx and it runs fine, except the Auto-Refresh....

I read in the help that manual intervention is required to force a
refresh that would normally be done automatically after a few seconds.

But what if I want Lynx to automatically refresh after a predefined
time? Can I disable the default Lynx behaviour?

AndrewB

<DIV><FONT size="1">

E-mail confidentiality.
--------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to
Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are
copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on
the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received
this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it
from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our IT department
at address@hidden

Spirent Communications plc,
Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN,
United Kingdom.

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
26750 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91302, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300

</FONT></DIV>