lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx redirecting to a new URL

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx redirecting to a new URL
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008, Ampac Mopac wrote:

  Dear Sir

 I am a new lynx user.
 I have the following problem using lynx:

 Each time I try to open my yahoo email, I get the following message:

 If  you  are  seeing  this  page,  your  browser  settings  prevent you from
automatically
redirecting to a new URL.
 Please click here to continue.

lynx doesn't automatically load and follow a refresh-url (which
sounds like what you're talking about).

 and If I continue, I have to input my password many times but without opening
my mail.

this might be a problem with cookies

 I will be very grateful helping me solving this problem.

 lynx version: 2.8.5rel-1

the current version of lynx is 2.8.6

 os version: Win XP sp3

 thank you