lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Queer formatting

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Queer formatting
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:44:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, address@hidden wrote:

With Lynx 2.8.6dev.18 I looked at http://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/jdee.html,
which has errors, and found that open text right after "</h3>" or
"</blockquote>" is in a style that I cannot find in the LSS file.
What style goes with text not properly after "<p>" after a block?

I'd expect it to be in the style of the tag that starts the block.
(I don't see any obvious glitches on that page with 2.8.7dev.12
in strict or tagsoup modes, and don't _recall_ any fixes to the color
style hashing - so this is just a guess)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net