lynx-dev

RE: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.13

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.13
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 05:59:43 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:

Just curious, and maybe you've mentioned this already and I missed it,
but when do you plan to cut 2.8.7 final?  Are you shooting for a
specific feature set before release, or do you cut one every X months,
or some other system?

I'm just shooting for a stable release (builds everywhere ;-).

dev.12 looked close, aside from the trailing comma, but then
DK opened up the issue of building on mingw - so I think I addressed
this in dev.13

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net