lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] scripting actions for Lynx?

From: Paolo Piace
Subject: [Lynx-dev] scripting actions for Lynx?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:35:15 -0700

Hello.

After hours of googling and reading Lynx docs, I'm getting in touch as I could not find answers to this:

I open a web page with lynx. Such page has several fields the user must fill in.

Would it be possible to have Lynx doing it automatically and not the user doind it?

I mean, is it possible to issue a command-file to Lynx with the instructions for filling in the required fields?

Or something similar?

Thanks!!
Paolo Piacentini

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.