lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: support for data: URI scheme, please?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: support for data: URI scheme, please?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:50:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010, David Woolley wrote:

Thomas Dickey wrote:
   was encoded, be it XML, HTML, plain text, or whatever else.

I'm talking about the parsing of the tag (perhaps I'm not seeing how simple it is), as well as providing a stream for rendering (lynx's notion of that is a little crude).

The tag will be a normal anchor, frame, image, etc., start tag. It is just the attribute value that needs special handling.

then it's only half as much work (still, a patch helps).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net