lynx-dev

RE: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.8d2 build error on linux, missing headers

From: Larson, Timothy E.
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.8d2 build error on linux, missing headers
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:16:37 -0500

> ATM I'm trying to find the part that checks which SSL implementation
> you have, to find why USE_OPENSSL_INCL (which is what I think would
> be correct) wasn't defined.  That should be more conclusive.

I started to think that pkg-config might be goofed up, but that appeared to be
fine.  In fact, the lib subdir of /usr/kerberos is inexplicably missing.  Not
at all what I expected to find!

Problem appears to be on my end.  Sorry for the spam.

Tim
--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services