lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] bug report in Lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] bug report in Lynx
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 06:35:03 -0500

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:19:18AM +0100, Jurgen Gaeremyn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Using Ubuntu 10.10 64 bits, I recently installed lynx on my desktop for
> text browsing. As this is a translated (Dutch) version, I bumped into an
> awkward bug - don't know if it is already reported:
>
> Upon visiting a website, there's often a cookie request, which can then
> be allowed... The description is:
>
> www.somewebsite.com koekje: =i Toestaan? J)a, N)ee, A)ltijd, V)-Nooit
>
> This suggests pressing the "J" button will trigger approval to allow the
> cookie. Yet, it does not respond to this pressed key. Instead, one needs
> to press "Y" (from Yes).

It has been reported (see Debian #484250 for instance), but the last time
I checked on it (a couple of years ago), it seemed that I had fixed it in
upstream.

However, I may have overlooked something, or else there may be a problem with
the package.  I'll take a look to see.

thanks

--
Thomas E. Dickey