lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] RCS to Git

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] RCS to Git
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:10:25 +0000 (UTC)

Keith BOWES dixit:

>(which is why I moved me feed reader back to CVS; eventually, the SVN
>repository became so corrupt, I couldn't even repair it).

Yay!

You might have liked this when your SVN repo was still usable:
https://www.mirbsd.org/cvs.cgi/contrib/hosted/tg/svn2cvs.sh?rev=HEAD

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant