lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Fwd: two lynx issues: lynx.isc.org appears to be down, mi

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Fwd: two lynx issues: lynx.isc.org appears to be down, mirror site mistake
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:38:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011, Jonathan Oksman wrote:

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

isc.org domain is okay, but the lynx.isc.org machine went down sometime in
the past couple of days.  (I've been checking it 3-4 times a week). The
machine is on their site somewhere; I emailed my contact there yesterday
afternoon to see what's wrong.

*snip*

ok.  I was very busy with $dayjob for a couple of days, so the actual
time was unclear.

Ok great.  I figured you were aware of the website being down but I
just wanted to make sure.  $dayjob has a fantastic way of piping spare
time to /dev/null.

server's up again :-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey