lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] DISABLED form submit button

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] DISABLED form submit button
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:11:03 -0500

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 12:24:07PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> I don't know if I fouled up or the various configuration punctuation
> symbols tripped up the mailing list server or client or
> it was censored (doubtful), but a big chunk of my original post
> was cut off this, so I'm trying to resend it.
> Dallas

I don't know the answer to that...

> T.D. has probably grown tired of me harping on this,

not really (but there are a lot of things to work on, and absent
patches to work with, I tend to work on what seems to give the
best payoff on time).  I'm keeping Debian #603645 and #603648 in
mind, though at the moment those are lower on my list than working
through regressions in recent changes, and a revisit to the Win32
port.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net