lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] most current lynx for the mac?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] most current lynx for the mac?
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:37:48 -0400 (EDT)

Again my question was referring to a very specific situation, not a a generic one. I have sent the information to those who sought it. Funny you should send the reference to lynxlet, a networking associate used it to troubleshoot an issue my lynx.trace produced at their site.
no idea if it is being med either.
Those who sought the information sought the most current maintained edition of Lynx, which was provided.
Thanks again,
Karen