lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] banks that work with lynx

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] banks that work with lynx
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

Just a few thoughts.
Depending on your setup, lynx can work with paypal. not a bank, but an example that banks need not table lynx. The claim is always that lynx is a security risk, more so than java focused browsers...this is what the banks claim.
additionally some banks by accident  allow lynx to work via their m url.
m.nameofbank.com
but you must ask about this.
I say as much because the use of lynx should still be a reasonable accommodations. Java is not necessary for basic banking, and of course its use presents many issues for individuals with a number of disability experiences. I am still seeking one myself, and will do no on line banking with no accessible door. speaking of twitter for those who do it. I understand there is a very lynx friendly program ttytwitter, <spelling> that works with twitter very well indeed.
Karen