lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Display Unicode text in lynx run in a Putty window

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Display Unicode text in lynx run in a Putty window
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:15:20 +0000 (UTC)

Yong Huang dixit:

>Then I went back to the NetBSD box and did the same thing. Unicode
>characters are not shown as wigly wires any more, but "nubular"

You might want to tell the NetBSD people to link lynx against
ncursesw on their platform. (Hint: on MirBSD, there is *only*
ncursesw, we dropped ncurses entirely… works just fine…)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
        -- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc