lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] need lynx, please help

From: Tyson Braun
Subject: [Lynx-dev] need lynx, please help
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:55:29 +0000

Hello – I’m having trouble installing Lynx. I have extracted the zip files but can’t figure out what to do next. The README file is very confusing to me. Thanks!

Tyson Braun
Associate Director

P: +1 (704) 330-1005

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk at (212)590-7600, or e-mail to address@hidden