lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx source repo or just tarballs?

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx source repo or just tarballs?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:10:16 +0000 (UTC)

Tim Chase dixit:

>Is there some git/mercurial/subversion/cvs/darcs/whatever repo that I
>could point at to meander the history of lynx?

lynx uses PRCS. I think we asked Tom to publish the ,v files,
and he said he wouldn’t mind, but it’s a low-prio task for him.

I wonder if they are RCS/CVS-compatible enough… didn’t work with
PRCS yet, but I’m somewhat of a RCS/CVS guru, so I may do something
with them…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.