lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] No highlighting when configured with --with-ssh under Mac OS

From: Thomas (HFM)
Subject: [Lynx-dev] No highlighting when configured with --with-ssh under Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 22:01:13 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Lynx Developers,

I have found that if I configure Lynx --with-ssl under Mac OS X, all text of
any web page (including the default) displays in white text on a black
background. There are no separate colors or other indication of where the links
are, or which link is under the cursor. If I do not configure --with-ssl, links
are green, and the link under the cursor is yellow. I have seen this behavior
with 2.8.8pre.4, 2.8.8rel.2, and 2.8.9dev.6. The first of these (2.8.8pre.4) is
what comes with XUbuntu 14.04, and it seems to work OK there. My configuration:

$ uname -a
Darwin Samwise.local 15.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 15.0.0: Sat Sep 19 15:53:46
PDT 2015; root:xnu-3247.10.11~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

If you need more information I will be happy to oblige, and if you have any
suggestions I will carry them out to the best of my ability and report the
results.

With thanks for your time and attention,
Tom Wyant.