lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] possible? is text browsers and current web standards

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] possible? is text browsers and current web standards
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,
Recently on the blinux discussion list, someone pointed out an aspect of WaCG 2.0, that might?
Be incorporated into lynx.
Certainly I understand why java script is not incorporated. still, I share the idea below, wondering if this might be done, and if not why not? Lynx is a fluid quality and expanding browser, with a reputation deserving of respect.
If this factor could be added the benefits for millions  would be great.
Here is part of the details.