lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Weird colors on 'A view from the bridge' columns @nature.com

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Weird colors on 'A view from the bridge' columns @nature.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 13:41:07 -0600

        Quoth Mr Thomas E. Dickey: 'I'd guess that the very-long class
string causes lynx to provide the color...'
        Do you mean that they overflow a variable, causing spurious
results?  It comes up in foreground and background colors so similar I
can't read the page; neither color is in my lynx.lss.
        I also get fuuny colors sometimes which I can clear by
removing all the ancillary fields to a <body> tag.

russell bell