lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Can't log on to gmail

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Can't log on to gmail
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:15:06 -0400

That explains everything.  Most accounts aren't grandfathered in not to
use javascript including panix.com which is one of the oldest internet
providers in America and has always had shell accounts available.  So
far as I know, comcast and AT&T haven't got shell accounts.  Those are a
couple accounts I use.

I figure javascript is good for housecleaning but has no proper place
interacting with a website user in any fashion but other geniuses had
other ideas which justifies all of this trouble.