lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Trying to Play 2 mime types in Lynx?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Trying to Play 2 mime types in Lynx?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:33:47 -0700

OK, back on May 25 of last year, some1 here posted a sample config for lots of different file types. And yes we are actively searching, cannot find any leads.
First I would like to play dot aac files.
In the .mailcap file I have audio/aac and a reference to mpv to play it, but it seems to only open the file with what I assume is less

The second is a stream. Is it possible to open or start a stream in a secondary program with lynx? Lynx seems to think the stream is mp2t. Thanks so much in advance
Chime