lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Tim Chase
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 12:47:18 -0600

At least according to Google's support page

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/15049?hl=en

you should be able to go to this link

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/1pq68r75kzvdr/?v%3Dlui

to force the HTML/low-bandwidth mode (hopefully a little easier than
trying to intercept the refresh).  I'm not sure if you have to use
the JS-only login path or if there's a non-JavaScript HTML-only login
option though.

-tim