lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] <table> after <p> follows without separation

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] <table> after <p> follows without separation
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:13:05 +0100

Thorsten Glaser wrote in <Pine.BSM.4.64L.1911162134180.18703@herc.mirbsd\
.org>:
 |Steffen Nurpmeso dixit:
 |
 |>Ok.  But you could as well "cat|sed -e s/^  //" when pasting
 |>however, that does not bite anything preformatted.
 |
 |Not when pasting commands directly (also, don’t abuse the
 |poor cat), and it breaks tabstops, so, no.

You could simply sed <<_EOT directly, true.
Hm.  Seems correct, at least in tmux and via st/mouse select.
I do not use tabulators for many years, so did not affect me yet.
Hm.

 |>|You can disable the left margin for the other elements
 |>|nowadays, though.
 |>
 |>Interesting!  May i ask how?
 |
 |.oO(RTFM)

 |-nomargins

Ah.  Ok, well thanks.  Actually i do not want to disable margins,
since they reflect the page, at least duly ones, which use p,
blockquote, whatever.  Also i like the outstanding of headers,
easy for the eye.  It is just

 |Meow,

Wuff. Wuff.

--steffen