lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] copy URL to clipboard shortcut

From: s18
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] copy URL to clipboard shortcut
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 21:00:23 +0530

hi russel
On 4/20/20 5:02 PM, address@hidden wrote:

>       I save links to my bookmark page, copy them from it.  It's
> also my start page.

it's an idea.
but since i'm often copy/paste URL for documention reason i need them in
the citation kontext and therefore bookmark page would be soon overcrowed.
and using '=', select URL, copy, concat takes about the same time.

so e.g. press 'S' and having the URL of the file
CURRENTLY VIEWING in the clipboard would be very easy :)

thanks