lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Spaces in Content-Disposition header

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Spaces in Content-Disposition header
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 17:22:19 -0400

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 03:24:14PM -0500, Kim Scarborough wrote:
> > Perhaps a test-url to experiment with would be helpful.
>
> I can set up a simple testcase for you later today.
>
> >> (P.S. The README has the wrong URL for the mailing list archives.
> >> They're at <https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/> now.
> >
> > A default "http" redirects to "https", as seen in a (Lynx) trace:
>
> Yes, but it won't redirect lists.gnu to lists.nongnu.

I see - actually I only see this typo in one file (current/index.html),
which used to be generated by a script until 2015.  The typo appears
in the script back to 2004.

fwiw, I just now uploaded a new copy, which will show up once the web
server caches flush out -- busy pages take a while.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
https://invisible-island.net