lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] lynx and ruby, '*.rb' files

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx and ruby, '*.rb' files
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 05:29:26 -0600

        'When browsing my own computer with lynx I find that lynx
refuses to open/view ruby source files even though they are just plain
ascii text.'
        I just created one.  lynx rendered it as it does an ASCII
file.

        Make an entry for it in your .mailcap file.  I can only guess
yours already has one (the system's?) that makes it treat ruby files
differently.

        BTW, since I want mail and lynx to treat some files
differently I create a .lynxcap file for lynx.

russell bell