lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] online radio station playlist.

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] online radio station playlist.
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 14:40:03 -0700 (PDT)

Wow Karen, that looks tricky. Sure link 12 is "recently played" but then link 96 is an option list, what some call a drop down, so you can select todays date from the list. Problem is the next link is javascript. There didn't seem to even be a place to force a submit. An only idea I have, if you go some where around link 99, there is a search box. Maybe there would be a phrase such as "4pm playlist september 29" I sincerely hope some1 else has a better solution for you
Chime