lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Saving bookmars during one session - Questions about using mu

From: mit-o
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Saving bookmars during one session - Questions about using multiple bookmarks sessions
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 10:07:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I've got question about Lynx. I have found it intriguing when testing it,
but It seems a bit rough whilst working with the bookmarks.

Let's say, that I will want to use one primary bookmark file for primary
links of interest and secondary bookmark file for secondary links.

Step 1 is that I will create my primary bookmark file and then save it. Done

Step 2 - I want to change the bookmark file in Options Menu by changing the
path to different bookmarks file.

Step 3 - this is where the problem lies, I have to exit the links and exit
the terminal in order to apply saved changes and then open it again.

Is there any way of how to change the path to bookmarks without ending the
current session in the terminal?

I am sure that I can use the bookmarks without any need of changing the path
for different bookmark file, I was just curios if there is any possibility
of how to perhaps apply changes in Lynx options without escaping the
terminal and starting it again.

Thanks,

KR,

Ondrej Mitusina