lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] stay logged in

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] stay logged in
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 16:12:53 -0500 (EST)

This brings up a different question.
granted I simply create a new cookie on the rare moments when my cookie at ao3 goes away, just log in and choose refresh.
However I believe I asked about cloudflare and ffn recently.
I am told on another list that if one secures a cloudflare generated cookie, one can bypass their captcha barriers. A couple of you speak of taking cookies from JavaScript environments, and incorporating them into lynx
Does this work, even if the cookie came from a JavaScript browser?
I take it you add the cookie to your lynx_cookies file?
Kare