lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] sudden site access failure: realclearpolitics.com

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] sudden site access failure: realclearpolitics.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 14:06:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rudy,
Have  you tried this site today?
Granted I am using the Lynx configuration at shellworld, but I just typed the address you provided, and reached the page perfectly. something to consider about cloudflare is that it tracks sometimes by IP address. Would love to learn how the fanfiction.net site works with your user agent though, smiles.
Karen