lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] about user agent headers

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] about user agent headers
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:31:51 -0500 (EST)

Travis,
it  may be so that I could do this, but I have no desire to do this.
I pay two companies good money to maintain the stability of my services. the last thing I wish to do is risk damaging that functionality by tampering with the foundational file of the browser I use countless times a day. That is me, I respect those who are programmers at heart, but I am not one of them. Besides, Rudy illustrated that I will not gain my single goal by taking these steps. Certainly, I might pay a programmer good money to build a current Lynx for DOS package, allowing me to run Lynx from my desktop, and giving me a personal
 lynx.cft that way.
Otherwise, I prefer leaving things as  they are here.

  Kare