lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] 'File exists. Overwrite? (y/n)'

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 'File exists. Overwrite? (y/n)'
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 15:43:03 -0400 (EDT)

I on the other hand love love love this tool just as it is.
As I manage information sometimes on the same subject, but from different sources, This lets me keep files I want to download later organized. then there are the many times a week when updating a Reading source, say a new chapter of fanfiction. I can overwrite the story file title including the new chapter, which is better than my prior method of creating a file name that includes the chapter title.
One man's pleasure is another man's poison I dare say.