lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Don't open link on left mouse click

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Don't open link on left mouse click
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 15:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

who said anything about using the list page?
That is not equal to using the / key, typing the word sign, and being taken swiftly to the active sign in link on the page. My main point about w3m though is that I have no real reason to try again since it did not pass the library's must use JavaScript door. Neither does lynx, but I can still search, quickly, the library catalog using lynx. I agree with others though, I do not use a mouse...at all, so lynx managing mouse functions is not important for me personally.