lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] dev.to website doesn't load, full support for HTML5?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] dev.to website doesn't load, full support for HTML5?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:44:46 -0400 (EDT)

Adding my stance, knowing others will as well.
One feature I would appreciate, it might exist in the config file, but I am using a service, is an option that indeed lets you choose user agent headers. There is no such thing as most websites, individuals visit individually. still, having the ability to move back and forth between the default lynx agent, which works for most sites I visit, and an alternative that might avoid 403 errors would be helpful. So would encouraging folks not to block lynx itself, but that is another discussion.
just my  sickles.
Kare