lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Wordpress?

From: Tom Masterson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Wordpress?
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 20:37:13 -0800

I have 4 sites that I work on all in Wordpress.  The accessibility of editing
them depends on what plugins you use.  She classic editor is very easy to use
and in many cases I simply use lynx and if it is a large Chang pull it to vim
and then save it back to lynx press tehe save button on the page and press on.
For things that need to be pretty I ask my wife for help as colors and image
placement have little meaning for me.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone