lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:00:50 -0500 (EST)

I have been on the Google accessibility list for years, and remember when JavaScript change was announced.
The google staffer actually said that only hackers do not use JavaScript.
In a blog etc.
The only place where I have access to my gmail account in basic html is on shellworld. google thinks it is my home computer, and believe me, its a creative hard won battle, for which I gladly pay for shellworld services alone..but I have other reasons to stay of course. If you have the cookies from when gmail let you log in with lynx, it might be possible, otherwise I am unsure...sorry!
Kare