lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?

From: Luke at Shellworld Support
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 23:14:37 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 20 Jan 2023, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> Oh, just the standard https://
> comes before.

Then I, at least, find that very strange. I have never run into that error
for other than a javascript: URL, a data URL as someone else mentioned,
or some other kind of function-based URL that lynx can't handle, but that
you can sometimes edit into a more usable shape.

I have not run into it rejecting an https URL with that error.

It would still be nice to see the entire URL, including the data after the
question mark, but I realize you probably can't copy and paste, and it's
not worth the trouble of typing across at this point.

 Luke