m4-discuss

m4 patch requests

From: Mike Fulton
Subject: m4 patch requests
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 03:56:09 +0000

Hello,

I am new to the m4 community and would like to understand the best way to propose a patch.

I have a few small changes I would like to request – one minor one where there is a macro collision on z/OS where __stat is already defined, and two others where I would like to add some z/OS specific code for conversion to ASCII from EBCDIC.

I have a third where the error message from our runtime is ‘<message number> No such file or directory’ instead of just ‘No such file or directory’.

What is the preferred way to propose these changes for the community?

Thanks, Mike

Thanks, Mike